The Bishop’s Suites are part of The Bishopdale Estate, a privately owned estate on the fringe of Nelson City.
Built in 1875 for the first Bishop of Nelson, the homestead and grounds have been restored by Peter and Mary Dallison and transformed
into fine accommodation with an elegant classical ambience.
Along with a park-like garden of magnificent old specimen trees, lawns and a large swimming pool there is an historic church built for
the original Bishop as his personal chapel – perfect as a wedding venue.